Hello

Honestly, I was not really delighted when the English teacher told us that we had to start a public blog on the Internet. It's probably because I am not really into easily sharing things such as thoughts, experiences or even opinions to whoever. I mean, how could I post articles that may interest the people who read them and be comfortable about what I decide to share? What if I make huge grammar mistakes? Or if what I write about is meaningless? 


Then I realized that this project could actually be something good if I change the way I look at it. I should not worry about what you, the reader, think about me. After all, it is not that bad to have the opportunity to write about what I like instead of an assigned subject. Plus, this blog could eventually help me to open myself a little bit more and be less scared of others opinions.

So, dear reader, don't expect a lot from this blog because this place is more a corner for me to express myself than for you to learn something, but thanks for visiting.


 



Christine:)

Comments

Post a Comment