Bird Box



Résultats de recherche d'images pour « bird box movie »Have you ever heard about a movie that has been quite popular, but then, when you watch it, it turns out to not be that good? Well it happened to me a few times, and that is one of the reasons why I am not really interested on the “on trend” movies.
Still, at the end of 2018, I heard about Bird Box. Everyone was talking about it and seemed like a good movie.
Actually, I watched the trailer of it before it got released and it seemed interesting, except the fact that it looked like it was going to be scary for me (and I don’t like scary things). I have to say that I am not into horror movies with devilish creatures and paranormal activities, so at first, I had absolutely no intentions on watching it. But then, it received nice reviews and people were saying that it was not that scary. By the way, when someone says that something is not that scary, I usually do not believe that because most of the time what may seem not scary for you would turn out to be scary for me - or vice versa. But at the end, I got so trigged by all the positive comments that I decided to watch it. But yes, I agree, it was not that scary. I would say that it was more about thriller that about horror, so I enjoyed it.

The story is about a woman, Malorie, who is pregnant and who is not anymore with the father of the baby. She lives on her own and has a good relationship with her sister. One day, the TV news talk about a suicidal epidemy that reached Europe and that was getting spread really fast between countries. Later, she goes to the hospital with her sister to scan her belly. Also, she is not sure about whether she should keep the baby or not. After the appointment, she goes back to the car and sees a several people killing themselves in ways that hurt other people too. Her sister, also became crazy and made an accident before throwing herself under a driving bus. That is when Malorie realises that the epidemy came in the United States and that people who get affected change drastically. Later, she, and other people, refuge in a house and they all get to know what is really happening: mystic creatures go all around the city and people who see them have the urge to commit suicide.

Image associéeSo, the world in the movie became something where people can’t look at the outside if they want to live. Actually, what I just described to you are events of the past Malorie thinks about. The movie is composed by the alternation of what she is living in the present and what happened on the past.
Well, I know it may not seem clear, but I don’t want to give out too much informations in case you actually want to watch it.



I think this is a good movie, but what like may not be what you may like, so it's okay if you don't find it interesting. Everyone likes different things~





I think that maybe on the next post I will talk again about movies, but this time, I would be great to be more specific and giving my impression and my opinions about some characters, scenes, and telling what I think, since I have many opinions when I watch a movie. Something like a movie review.

Comments

  1. I watched this movie with my girlfgriend and shealmost cried

    ReplyDelete
  2. This movie relly sounds good. I will watch it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen that movie yet, thinking it kooked kind of boring. After reading your post, I think i'll watch it soon, you made it seem like a great movie i'd love to watch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment